The easiest chocolate cupcakes recipe ever! Your kids will love knowing how to make their own chocolate cupcakes. Teaching kids how to cook is a skill they will use for their entire lifetime. Easy recipes like this one for easy chocolate cupcakes is a great way to give your child valuable time in the kitchen. It’s also a great way to teach child an appreciation for cooking and what is involved.
Featured below is a quick and easy recipe for chocolate cupcakes that taste wonderful. These are so easy to make, even someone new in the kitchen can whip up a batch of these anytime they want. Just follow my quick and easy recipe for chocolate cupcakes below. I also added an easy to follow recipe cooking video, plus lots of tasty looking pictures of chocolate cupcakes to help keep you inspired.
Chocolate Cupcakes Ingredients
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
Chocolate Cupcakes Directions
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler set over simmering water.
- Stir until smooth, remove from heat and cool until lukewarm.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place cupcake liners in two 12-cup muffin tins and one 6-cup muffin tin.
- Stir flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy and smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each. Stir in chocolate.
- On low speed, beat in 1/3 of dry ingredients, then half of milk.
- Repeat, ending with last third of dry ingredients. Do not overmix.
- Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 full and bake until a toothpick inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire racks for 5 minutes, then remove and cool completely on racks.