Easy Venison Burgers Recipe
When deer season wraps up and you have scored your prize buck, you will have plenty of venison meat for making a batch of my Venison Burgers Recipe. Featured below is one of my favorite recipes for venison burgers that come with a bacon flavored taste.
Venison burgers with bacon flavor built right into the burger! It doesn’t get much tastier than that folks! Slap these venison bacon flavored burgers on the grill and cook them to perfection.
Topped off with a thick slice of American cheese, the juices from these burgers will flow down your shirt, better get yourself a bib! I hope you enjoy my great tasting Venison Burgers Recipe.
Ground Venison and Bacon Burgers Recipe
- 6 slices bacon, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 pounds ground venison
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten to mix
- 6 hamburger buns
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crispy.
- Pour bacon and grease into a heatproof bowl and allow to cool.
- Heat olive oil in skillet then add garlic and shallots.
- Cook and stir until softened, about 3 minutes; then add to bacon.
- Once cool, mix in venison, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, pepper, and egg until evenly combined.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Shape the mixture into 6 patties and grill to desired doneness.
- Serve on toasted hamburger buns with your favorite toppings.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 481 | Total Fat: 23.7g | Cholesterol: 169mg
Venison Burgers Recipe Cooking Video
Photos of Venison Burgers
Thanks for checking out my Venison Burgers Recipe, if you tried my recipe, I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below and let everyone know how this recipe turned out and if you made any changes! Thanks for visiting my Fast and Easy Recipes for Busy People blog. Have a very wonderful day!
Venison RecipesVenison Recipes Made Simple: 99 Recipes for the HomecookVenison Well Done: A Collection of Wildgame RecipesThe Sporting Chef’s Better Venison CookbookVenison RecipesThe Everything Wild Game Cookbook: From Fowl And Fish to Rabbit And Venison–300 Recipes for Home-cooked Meals…