Fast and Easy Venison and Beans Recipe
Did you score a prize buck in the Deer Camps this season? Here is the perfect recipe to turn that venison meat into venison and beans. This Venison and Beans Recipe is fast and easy to prepare and comes out tasty as ever. Gather the ingredients list below and then follow the simple recipe directions to learn how to make my Venison and Beans Recipe.
You waited all year, spent two weeks in the woods, and scored your prize buck. Now you have enough deer meat to last all winter. Turn some of that deer meat into venison and beans. Watch the cooking recipe video below to learn how to make Venison and Beans Recipe.
Easy Venison and Beans Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ground venison
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large skillet, cook venison and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand a few moments to cool