Fast Vegetarian Recipe Ideas
Here are some Vegetarian Recipe Ideas that will show you what to do with your grilled vegetables. This Hot banana salsa is very healthy meal for those of you who love eating healthy. A salsa recipe that is perfect for getting your daily nutritional needs in a nice spicy banana salsa dip recipe.
Easy Vegetarian Recipe Ideas
Keeping meat out of your daily diet means you have to get creative with the veggies. When you run out of creative Vegetarian Recipe Ideas, stop by our website and you will find tons of great recipes for grilling, or preparing in the kitchen and you will have tons of great healthy recipes at your finger tips. See more Vegetable Recipes.
Simple Vegetarian Recipe Ideas
Prep Time: 30 mins
No Cooking Required
- 1 large firm banana, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced habanero pepper
- salt to taste
- Mix together the banana, red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, cilantro, green onion, lime juice, brown sugar, ginger, olive oil, and habanero pepper in a bowl; season with salt.
- Serve within 1 hour.
Diet (other): Low calories (14), low fat (0)
Number of servings (yield): 24
Meal type: Appetizer
Photos of Salsa
What Does Rachael Ray Think about Salsa?
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter