Easy Vegetarian Pizza Recipe with Mushrooms
If you are looking for a universal Italian dish that you can make for everyone try this vegetarian pizza recipe mushrooms. You can make this recipe for a vegetarian pizza with mushrooms for anyone that comes over. No worries about seperating dishes when it comes to carnivores and vegetarians anymore. Just make a dish that everyone loves, a vegetarian pizza recipe mushrooms. The best thing about this recipe for a mushroom pizza is that you can add to it as you see fit. Perhaps you want to add more vegetables or something; you can easily do that with this vegetarian pizza recipe mushrooms.
Best Vegetarian Pizza Recipe with Mushrooms
Kids and adults both love making pizza recipes, why not introduce them to some new vegetables they have not tried by putting them on their favorite foods. More Americans eat pizza recipes more than any other fast food recipe and it’s a popular favorite in many homes. You can make your own vegetarian pizza recipe mushrooms and other vegetables like bell peppers, olives, onions and tomatoes. You will love the diversity of this pizza recipe for vegetarians.
Make the best vegetarian pizza recipe mushrooms by using only the finest mushrooms. Mushrooms should be the same in color throughout and show no signs of bruising or mold. Be sure to use your mushrooms with in a couple days, preferably the same day you purchase them. Mushrooms are known for absorbing the flavors of their foods, so use your favorite pizza sauce and pizza dough recipe and watch how the mushrooms take in all the flavors.
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach, rinsed and dried
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil and sesame oil. Brush onto pre-baked pizza crust, covering entire surface. Stack the spinach leaves, then cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch strips; scatter evenly over crust. Cover pizza with shredded mozzarella, and top with sliced mushrooms.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges are crisp.
Diet (other): Low calories, low fat
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: Dinner
Pizza Recipe Cooking Video