French Toast for Two
Valentines Day is a very special day for those who are in love. It starts from the time you open their eyes to the time you say goodnight.
Valentines Day breakfast is a wonderful way to start the day. Does your love like sweets? Here is a sweet and delicious way to say “I love you” with just the right touch of class.
This delectable and fluffy French Toast recipe can be a perfect way to start the morning. Sharing morsels of temptingly sweet French Toast made just for you and your sweetheart might lead to a day filled with loving gestures.
Valentines Day French Toast for Two
While the focus many times is on something red, such as strawberries, you can top this recipe with anything your heart desires. Add a little whipped cream and enjoy!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- butter or vegetable spray
- 4 slices bread
- Powdered sugar and syrup, optional
- In a shallow bowl with a fork, combine eggs and milk.
- Heat the frying pan up on medium heat.
- Either melt a little butter or spray pan with vegetable spray.
- Dip bread into bowl with egg mixture. Make sure both sides are wet.
- With fork, allow bread to drip over bowl. Place slice of bread in pan.
- Continue process with the other slices.
- Turn slices over when bread slightly brown. Cook final side.
- Remove cooked slices to a plate and keep warm.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm with syrup.