Upside Down Turkey Recipes are said to make your Holiday Turkey more moist. There are a lot of ways to cook a Turkey. You can Fry or Roast your Turkey and have great success! This year make plans to share some of these great Recipes with your friends and family.
They will love it and appreciate you saving them time. Fast and Easy Recipes are so good and take less time. You just can’t beat a deal like that. We have Holiday Dinner Recipes for desserts, side dishes, gravy and many many more. Don’t miss any of them and try something new this year! You will love the change up!
Keeping your Turkey moist can be a challenge. This year try this Upside Down Turkey Recipe to see if it really works. This Recipe is Fast and Easy! You should have no troubles getting it to turn out right! Turkey is the main course of your Holiday Dinners so make it taste the best you can. Flip that bird over and make it moist and tasty!
Upside Down Turkey Recipe
- 13 pounds whole turkey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse turkey and remove giblets.
- Place turkey upside (breast) down in a roasting pan.
- Insert 1/4 cup butter inside the turkey.
- Place remaining butter in several pieces around the turkey.
- Pour water into the pan.
- Cook covered in the preheated oven 3 to 3 1/2 hours until the internal temperature of the thigh has reached 180 degrees F (80 degrees C).
Upside Down Turkey Recipe Video
Fine Cooking Thanksgiving Cookbook: Recipes for Turkey and All the TrimmingsBetty Crocker Complete Thanksgiving Cookbook: All You Need to Cook a Foolproof DinnerThe Thanksgiving Cookbook 500+ Thanksgiving Dinner RecipesThanksgiving Cookbook (Classic Cookbooklets)25 Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes (Thanksgiving Holiday Recipes Cookbooks)Thanksgiving: Festive Recipes for the Holiday Table (Williams Sonoma Kitchen Library)