Easy Turkey Taco Salad Recipe
Easy Turkey Taco Salad Recipe is a great way to make dinner in a hurry and have a great tasting meal. You can enjoy great flavor and it is healthier than ground beef. You can make this recipe fast so you aren’t stuck in the kitchen for hours. Time is precious and no one has a lot of extra time. There is to much going on work, sports, meetings and who knows what else!! Don’t be tricked by fast food restaurants they are unhealthy and cost a lot! You can have fast and easy recipes that are more healthy for you and less expensive. Save money and time it just doesn’t get any better than that!!
Make a meal that everyone will love and want more of in no time at all. There are so many great recipes out there for busy people. You should try these out and see how much time you really will save without giving up any flavor. Easy Turkey taco salad recipe is one of the best! You can add ingredients or take ingredients out! That’s what great about cooking your own food. It is always fresh and made the way you want it.
Don’t let the time in the kitchen scare you! You can make great meals for your family in half the time. Many people want to cook for their families, but fear they simply don’t have time. No worries you can make these fast and easy recipes that taste great and spend little time in the kitchen. You will love the simplicity and awesome taste of these recipes. Don’t be afraid to try!
Turkey Taco Salad Recipe
- 1 pound extra-lean ground turkey breast
- 1 head iceberg lettuce – rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced dill pickles
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package low-fat baked tortilla chips
- Place turkey in a large deep skillet, season with garlic salt and cook over medium high heat until fully cooked.
- Crumble and set aside to cool.
- Mix together the turkey, lettuce, green onions, kidney beans, cheese, pickles and olives.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar and taco sauce.
- Pour dressing over salad and refrigerate.
- Before serving, mix in 2 cups broken tortilla chips.
- Garnish with whole chips and serve.