Turkey Salad Sandwich Recipe
Make this easy recipe for turkey salad sandwiches to use up that leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or Christmas. My easy Turkey Salad Sandwich Recipe is very simple to make and one of the best ways to use up your leftover turkey.
To get started making this Turkey Salad Sandwich Recipe, just gather the ingredients from the list below including your leftover turkey, then follow my easy directions. I have also added an easy to follow recipe cooking video for turkey salad sandwiches that will make fixing this recipe a breeze!
There are also a few photos of the finished sandwiches to give you inspiration! What are you gonna do with your leftover turkey? So get out your leftover turkey and let’s get started making this quick and easy turkey salad sandwich recipe.
Easy Turkey Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 3/4 pound cooked leftover turkey meat
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place cooked turkey meat, celery, green onions and red bell pepper in a blender or food processor. Finely chop using the pulse setting.
- Transfer the turkey mixture to a medium bowl.
- Mix in mayonnaise, prepared Dijon-style mustard, cider vinegar, white sugar and salt.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.