Easy Turkey Gravy Recipe from Drippings
Making a homemade turkey gravy from drippings is pretty simple. Just gather the ingredients listed below and then follow my easy recipe directions. I have also added a recipe video for those of you who prefer to learn how to make turkey gravy from drippings by watching a video.
This recipe for turkey gravy goes great with any of your holiday meals like Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. Anytime you are making turkey for dinner, you can have a great tasting turkey gravy from the drippings.
Turkey Gravy For Holiday Meals. This turkey gravy recipe is made from the drippings off your cooked turkey. Simply drain the juices from the turkey into a frying pan and then follow the easy recipe for turkey gravy from drippings below.
Making this recipe is very fast and easy and can be made right at the end of all your cooking. I hope you try my recipe and enjoy your wonderful holiday meal with your family! Make a great tasting gravy from the turkey drippings.
Turkey Gravy from Drippings Recipe
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Total time: 20 mins | Serves: 24
- 5 cups turkey stock
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- In a medium saucepan, bring the turkey drippings to a boil.
- In a small bowl, dissolve flour in water.
- Gradually whisk into the turkey stock.
- Season with poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and celery salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, or until thickened.