Toffee Bar Cheesecake Recipe
If you love cheesecake you are gonna love this recipe! Toffee Bar Cheesecake Recipe is fantastic of any occasion. You can make this fast and easy recipe to take to cookouts, parties or even just for an after dinner dessert. This toffee bar cheesecake recipe is simple to make so it’s great for those last minute dessert ideas. You can make this dessert any time and keep it chilled until you need to use it.
Make life a little easier on yourself and make these fast and easy recipes. You can please even the pickiest eaters and not spend all your time in the kitchen, You can make recipes that taste like gourmet cooking in no time at all. You will be happy you tried these fast and easy recipes. You can make main entrees, desserts and even specialty recipes.
Saving time is so important. You can save time without sacrificing any flavor. This is how you can please the people you care the most about. Making great tasting recipes in half the time, who doesn’t want a deal like that. Spring is coming and you will want to spend more of your time out in the garden not in the kitchen, Now you can easy recipes that taste great and free up some of your time!!
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter that melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 7 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered with toffee bar crushed
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F
2. In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and 1/2 cup sugar. Add the melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Cover the outside of the pan with foil to make it waterproof.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until soft and smooth. Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla. Scrape the bottom of the bowl occasionally with a spatula to prevent lumps. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then fold in the toffee bits. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Place the foil covered pan into a larger cake pan or any pan with at least 1 inch tall sides. Put into the oven, then fill the larger pan with water, creating a water bath.
4. Bake for 90 minutes in the preheated oven, checking after 45 minutes to refill the water bath. After 90 minutes, turn off the oven and leave the cake inside for about an hour. Chill at least 4 hours before removing from pan