Strawberry Bananas Smoothies Recipe
Ask any kid to name their top five desserts of all time, I bet many of them will have smoothies on their list! Kids love the icy smoothness of ice cream made into a smoothie.
Below, I am sharing my favorite strawberry banana smoothies recipe. It is so simple to make that the kids can put this one together. All you have to do is have sliced strawberries and bananas for them. Or if you trust them to cut fruit, maybe they can even do that part!
Strawberry bananas ice cream smoothies will be a huge hit at dessert time tonight, or let them have it as a snack after school. You children will love eating fruit when it comes as a delicious frozen smoothie!
Kids Recipe for Strawberry Smoothies
Follow the easy directions below to learn how to make strawberry bananas smoothies. I have also included a recipe video in case you prefer to watch videos to learn how to make recipes for strawberry smoothies.
Servings – 1 Prep Time – 5 Minutes
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sliced bananas
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- whipped topping
- Wash strawberries and slice them up.
- Slice bananas
- Add strawberries, bananas, ice cream and milk to a blender and blend for one minute.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Kids Strawberry Smoothies Recipe Video
Looking to satisfy those sweet cravings or kick-start a healthy lifestyle that’s maintainable and personalized to your taste?
Stop settling for mediocre, vending machine drinks and snacks and take the first important step toward a healthy lifestyle with the Hamilton Beach Smoothie Smart Blender. Your body will be glad you did.
– Makes the perfect one touch smoothie
– Powerful ice crushing with patented ice sabre® blades
– Patented wave action system for smooth results without stirring
– 700-watt peak power
– Unique, no-mess pouring spout