Easy Spicy Mexican Recipes
Make your own homemade spicy Mexican recipes with our simple Mexican food recipes and tips. You can now make your own spicy Mexican recipes for parties, picnics, potlucks or just plain old dinner. Everyone loves a good spicy authentic Mexican recipe. Mexican recipes are served with the heat turned up. Ingredients like chilies and fresh authentic peppers are perfect for making your best spicy Mexican recipes.
Traditional ingredients and lots of Mexican flare make for the best spicy recipes for your parties. This year at your Super Bowl party why not serve up some authentic Mexican recipes with some spice. Spicy recipes are just what you need to make that party hot hot hot. From nachos, tacos to some spicy pork burritos you can have all you ever dreamed of with our simple spicy Mexican recipes.
Best Spicy Mexican Recipes
Find spicy Mexican recipes and more when you join our network of recipes. Everything from pictures to step by step directions and videos to help you make the best possible Mexican recipes. Anything you need like appetizers, main courses and desserts are awaiting you for free. Spicy Mexican recipes that will tease your palate.
Turn up the heat in your house with these spicy Mexican recipes. Your whole house will smell like a Mexican food restaurant when you try our Mexican recipes.
Easy Chili Potatoes Burrito Recipe
- 4 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes, and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cool and mash.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine mashed potatoes, 3/4 cup cheese, chili powder, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spoon evenly into tortillas, and roll up.
- Place rolled tortillas side by side in a 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Spread enchilada sauce evenly over the top, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
Mexican food is popular because it’s filling, affordable and delicious. Serve up more Mexican food in your home with spicy Mexican recipes.
Spicy Mexican Recipes Cooking Video
Pati’s Mexican Table: The Secrets of Real Mexican Home CookingTruly Mexican: Essential Recipes and Techniques for Authentic Mexican CookingMexican Cookbook: Easy & Delicious Recipes Everyone Will LoveMexican Made Easy: Everyday Ingredients, Extraordinary Flavor
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter