Simple Smores Recipe for Kids
It’s snack time, Mom isn’t home and you are only allowed to use the microwave. Make some homemade smore’s! The wonderful taste of melted chocolate over graham crackers with marshmallows on top! YUMMY! Just follow the quick and easy microwave smore’s recipe below or watch the recipe cooking video. This really is the best way to make easy smores recipe!
Smore’s are a great snack for kids to eat! Maybe not the healthiest snacks, but they sure do taste good.
Smore’s are quick and easy to make and don’t require you to operate the oven or stove when you follow my simple microwave smore’s recipe for kids below. The cool thing about this kids smore’s recipe is you don’t have to use the oven!
This is one kid friendly smore’s recipes! Need inspiration for making your smore’s snack? Check out how great these smore’s look below. Makes me hungry for smore’s just looking at them!
If you have some topping suggestions or have altered the recipe above, come back and tell us about it in the comments section below.
Kids Smore’s for the Microwave
Ingredients for Easy Smores Recipe
- 9 c. Golden Grahams cereal
- 3/4 c. light corn syrup
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 11.5 oz. pkg. milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 c. miniature marshmallows
Directions for Easy Smores Recipe
- Start out by buttering a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. (The pan Mom makes brownies in!)
- Add the corn syrup, butter and the chocolate chips into a medium sized bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute and 30 seconds
- Stir; microwave 1 minute and 30 seconds longer or until large bubbles form on surface
- Stir in vanilla
- Pour over cereal in large bowl; stir until evenly coated
- Stir in marshmallows
- Press cereal mixture into pan; let stand at least 1 hour
- Cut into 2 inch squares
Try this other Easy smore’s recipe
Photos of Smore’s
Easy Smore’s Recipe Cooking Video
The Best Smores Makers and Cookbooks
If you think this was a real simple smores recipe for kids, tell your friends about it. Hit the share buttons below. Thanks!