Best Smoked Lemon Salmon Recipe
Smoked lemon salmon is one of the best sources of protein for anyone on a low carb diet. Smoked salmon is low in calories, low in fat and high in protein making it one of the most delicious diet foods you can eat. Save time and money and make your own smoked lemon salmon recipe at home.
Friends and family will love this new and innovative recipe for the best smoked lemon salmon. Lemon salmon is a great light dish that many enjoy because it’s low in calories, cholesterol and fat but still high in protein and vitamin E like tilapia fish recipes. You can enjoy many seafood recipes that are smoked with lemon flavorings. Salmon is just one of the many fish that are enjoyed using this popular marinade.
Easy Smoked Lemon Salmon Recipe
Dig in to the rich flavor that is a smoked lemon salmon recipe. Take your dinner menu to the next level with recipes like this one. Fish recipes are one of the best ways to add some healthy foods into your routine. Making fish and rice is a healthy way to make dinner for anyone with heart health issues. Take the time to find recipes that your whole family can enjoy. The sweet and zesty flavor of these fabulous fish dishes is a great way to give them a taste for seafood.
Baked fish recipes and grilled fish recipes are one of the best ways to enjoy seafood. It’s a low calorie alternative to the same old pan fried fish. Although fish is healthier for you in general; its’ best to stay away from fried foods and fatty oils. Enjoy this smoked lemon salmon recipe today.
- 1 lg. cucumber
- 2 oz. rice sticks
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- 1 head red tip lettuce
- 1 head green leaf
- 4 c. mixed shredded greens
- 6 oz. sliced smoked salmon
- 1 recipe lemon vinaigrette
- Using a very sharp knife, thinly slice the cucumber. Soak slices in iced water for 5 minutes.
- Remove slices. To make cucumber flowers, tightly roll up a small cucumber slice.
- Wrap the next largest slice around the first slice. Continue wrapping more slices around center slice until flower is desired size.
- Secure with a toothpick at one end. Fold out ends of cucumber to resemble a flower.
- Place in iced salt water for 5 minutes. Drain. Cover and chill until needed.
- One hour before serving time, fry unsoaked rice sticks, a few at a time, in deep hot oil 875 degrees about 5 seconds or until sticks puff and rise to the top.
- Remove; drain on paper towels. (If rice sticks are fried too early, they may become soggy.)
- At serving time, remove large outer leaves from red and green lettuce.
- Line plates with leaves. Top with rice sticks. Fill center of each plate with shredded greens.
- Cut salmon into strips and roll up. Remove toothpicks from cucumber flowers.
- Arrange salmon, cucumber flowers, and serve immediately. Pass lemon vinaigrette to drizzle over each serving.
- Diet type: Seafood
- Diet (other): Low calories, low fat
- Number of servings (yield): 2
- Meal type: Dinner
If you’re wondering what to make for friends and family for a dinner night; try making a smoked lemon salmon recipes with your favorite side dishes like fresh green salad, couscous or traditional white rice. If you have a rice cooker dinner is a snap.
Fish Recipe Cooking Video
Delicious Baked Fish
Get More Fish Recipes
Making a recipe for smoked lemon salmon is just one of the many ways to enjoy this rich and delicious fish. Serving seafood recipes like this one is a great way to change up that bland dinner menu. Rather than serving meat and potatoes all the time; try something new and unique. Adults and kids both love the taste and flavor of a smoked lemon salmon recipe. Next time you are planning out your weekly shopping routine; pick up the simple ingredients needed to make a smoked lemon salmon.