Sausage Cheese and Potato Soup Recipes
Let’s spend some time together today talking about sausage cheese and potato soup. Sausage cheese and potato soup a wonderful welcomed change from that same old boring traditional vegetable or chicken soup. This soup is sure to wow you,’ with its many wide varieties of flavor.
You can make this soup more on the mild side or a little more on the spicy side if you like. You can add in to it any kind of sausage you prefer may it be Italian sausage or summer sausage; you even might like to add in some turkey sausage for a healthier Potato Soup. You can add into it any kind of cheeses that you like. Colby jack goes wonderfully to this soup for that creamy taste, or you can try adding in some pepper jack for that added extra oomph.
Sausage Cheese and Potato Soup
Sausage cheese and potato soup is something you can put into a slow cooker or crockpot before leaving. So you don’t have to be bothered with what you are having for supper when you get back home from the office. It’s great for the working mom. Or if you simply would like to start a pot on the weekends and let it slow cook while you get onto your daily chores or leaving to run some much needed errands. Try our tasty Potato Soup Recipe.
This sausage cheese and potato soup can be used in a multiple of different ways. Try adding it over some jasmine rice. It goes great with Mexican cornbread It goes great for any side dish , or can be used on its own or for a main course. However you cook it up or decided to use it . It is sure to be a new favorite for your family. It will be well worth your time. Enjoy.
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage, diced
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large pan, brown the sausage and drain the juices.
- Set the sausage aside. In the same large pan, combine the potatoes, corn, broth, celery, carrot and seasonings.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add the milk, cheese, parsley and sausage.
- Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted and soup is heated through.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Sausage Cheese and Potato Soup Video
Potato Soup Photos