Best Salmon Recipes on the Grill
Salmon recipes on the grill are a great way to enjoy seafood outdoors. Instead of frying that fish in the pan like traditional salmon recipes; try grilling it instead. Salmon recipes on the grill taste delicious. Try a variety of marinades to bring out the natural flavors of the fish. Seafood recipes are an awesome way to grill. Have a BBQ and serve salmon recipes on the grill. Friends and family will love your unique way BBQ style when you serve salmon instead of hot dogs and burgers.
Salmon recipes on the grill are a great way to cut calories and fat in your diet. If you are trying to lose weight; grilling seafood is a brilliant way to do it. No fats; no grease – just pure seafood and fire. There is no better way to enjoy salmon. People have been enjoying salmon this way since the dawn of time. Knowing how to grill salmon will be of great use to you on fishing and camping trips. This and tilapia fish recipe makes your like so much more simplified.
Easy Salmon Recipes on the Grill
Take your friends and family outside for the best seafood they ever had. They will love the flavor of their fish and you will love how easy it was to prepare. Making salmon recipes outdoors is so simple and easy to do. Fish was made for the fire and the flavor is unbeatable. To save calories you can always make baked fish recipes but to really enjoy your diet foods; stick them on the grill. Grilling is better for you and the original way to cook. Cooking with food on the fire has been going on since the dawn of time. Adam was probably grilling Eve some salmon way in the first days.
Grilling seafood is just a great way to enjoy your food. Whether you use marinades or just salt and pepper you will enjoy easy salmon recipes on the grill. Take dinner outdoors in the summer and enjoy a meal under the shade. Life is just better with a BBQ and good piece of fish to grill. Enjoy this grilled salmon recipe and make yourself some salmon on the grill. Grilling your meats and seafood is an excellent low calorie dinner. You can serve all your favorite sides like fresh salads, sweet corn and white rice. Seafood like salmon on the grill is a great way to enjoy your diet foods.
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. natural liquid smoke flavoring
- 3/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 center cut salmon fillet, about 2 lbs., skin on, in one piece
- Combine butter, honey, brown sugar, lemon juice, liquid smoke and red pepper flakes in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until smooth, about 5-7 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature. Arrange salmon on a dish large enough to hold it.
- Pour cooled marinade over it, let stand 30 minutes, turning once.
- Prepare hot coals for grilling. Oil grill well.
- Cook salmon, skin side up, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Then turn it over and cook until the fish flakes easily, another 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to a warm platter and serve immediately.
Diet type: Seafood
Diet (other): Low calories, low fat
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: Dinner
Fish Recipe Cooking Video
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter