Easy Root Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe
Here it is! The best BBQ sauce recipe known to man kind! The Root Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe has been a huge hit at so many barbecues in my back yard, that I just had to share it with you!
If you are planning a back yard BBQ for your friends and family, treat them to a great meal by spicing your meat up with this Root Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe. This Root Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe is wonderful on most any kind of meat, but Steak and Chicken are my two favorites to use this recipe on.
If you enjoy making your own barbecue sauces, you will love this creative Root Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe. Try any soda or maybe even your fav beer!
Make Your Own BBQ Sauces
Have you ever attempted to blend together your own herbs and spices to create your very own BBQ Sauce? This root beer bbq sauce is perfect for you guys who love to get creative with your spices! Did you ever think about adding your favorite soft drink to create that unique tasting flavor?
Try this BBQ Sauce recipe with your favorite cola! Dr. Pepper maybe? Coke? How about a Mt Dew BBQ Sauce? Who knows!! Give it a shot and see! The point is to be creative an come up with a flavor that makes the meat on your grill burst with flavor!
Root Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups root beer
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup no-pulp orange juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Stir together the root beer, ketchup, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, and molasses in a saucepan.
- Season with ginger, paprika, chipotle powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator up to a week.
Root Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe Video
Summer time is the time of year to host barbecue parties and grill in your backyard. If you are the grill master in your family, try my fast and easy recipes for great tasting meals that will impress your friends and family with your cooking skills. If you enjoy my recipes, I would love to hear from you! Just leave a comment below! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Root Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe!