Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Cupcakes.
This Reese’s Peanut Butter Cupcake Recipe is easy to follow and will show you how to make delicious Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes! My kids love these Reeses Peanut Butter Cupcakes, and they are Simple and easy to make.
Watch the cupcake recipe video, and read the cupcake tips for help! Add in countless amounts of miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups, smashed or cut up to enjoy a rich tasty cupcake anytime you like.
Included is the best Peanut Butter frosting recipe to top of your cupcake creations with the richest and best frosting topping you will ever eat. These Reese’s Peanut Butter Cupcakes Can’t Be Beat!
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 1/3 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 16 Miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the shortening, Reese’s Peanut Butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition
- Add vanilla
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups with 1/4 cup of batter
- Press a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup into the center of each until top edge is even with batter
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted on an angle toward the center of the cupcakes comes out clean
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cupcake Recipe Cooking Video
Tasty Looking Photos Of Yummy Cupcakes!
Cupcake Cookbooks and Recipes