Quick Pork Tenderloin Crockpot Recipe
Make a tender, juicy pork loin for dinner tonight with our popular Pork Tenderloin Crockpot Recipe. Pork loin is best cooked in a slow cooker to get the most tender and best flavor out of your pork loin. A Pork Tenderloin Crockpot Recipe that won’t challenge your cooking skills. Slow cooker recipes are very simple to make.
Just put the right ingredients in the crock pot and turn it on. Check on it every couple of hours to refill the water level, and after 8 hours you have a ready to go meal, that is very tender and juicy.
We have the Best Crockpot Recipes shared on our website. Stop by to visit and find a crock recipe to cook for dinner.
Simple Pork Tenderloin Crockpot Recipe
Visit our website to find the Pork Tenderloin Crockpot Recipe and several other Crockpot Chicken Recipes that are easy to make and healthy meals for your family.
Pull out the slow cooker and let it do the work for you. Save your time for your family and let dinner cook slow and steady!
You will get the most tender and juicy pork tenderloin when you cook it in the crock pot. Crock pot recipes are worth checking out when you need something to cook for dinner.
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place the pork tenderloin in in the crock pot.
- Put in the contents of the soup packet.
- Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.
I hope you enjoy making this Pork Tenderloin Crockpot Recipe, just watch the recipe cooking video featured below to get started.
Pork Tenderloin Crockpot Recipe Video
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
Republished by Blog Post Promoter