Simple Pizza Casserole Recipe
Do you know how easy it is to make a homemade Pizza Casserole Recipe? I bet if you did, you would be eating it more often! Just hop over to our pizza recipes to find our favorite Pizza Casserole Recipe, plus lots of other homemade pizza recipes. Pizza is our favorite topic, and sharing lots of pizza recipes is what we do best.
We have quick and easy pizza recipes, as well as gourmet pizza recipes. But our most popular pizza recipe is our Pizza Casserole Recipe. Maybe it is because it is so easy to make and tastes so yummy!
Kids love pizza casserole, and Moms love how easy it is to make. Just follow our quick and easy directions to learn how to make Pizza Casserole Recipe for dinner tonight.
Pizza Casserole Recipe
Our Pizza Dough Recipe will get you off to a good start on any type of homemade pizza you want to fix. From pepperoni to sausage, the best homemade pizza starts with a great pizza dough recipe. Are you ready to make a homemade Pizza Casserole Recipe that will blow your families taste buds? Watch the recipe cooking video featured below to learn how to make Pizza Casserole Recipe quick and easy. Stop by our website for lots of the best homemade pizza recipes. If you love pizza, you will love our pizza recipes website!
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni sausage
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start by cooking the noodles per the directions on the package.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat away.
- Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, top with the cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.
Pizza Casserole Recipe Video
Pizza Casserole Photos