Simple Barbecue Appetizer
Now you can enjoy a simple barbecue appetizer that you don’t have to keep cold or heated. When you have a barbecue the last thing you want to fuss over is the appetizers. Everyone expects snacks but no one really expects anything spectacular at an outdoor party. You can wow them by serving easy appetizer recipes that are quick, easy and delicious. Serve the best fruit salads and snacks that will leave them full and happy when they leave.
You can throw the best barbecues when you have easy party appetizers. Enjoy desserts and appetizers from our network of recipes that include pictures and step by step instructions on how to make them. You can keep up to date on the most modern and trendy recipes that everyone is talking about.
Best Barbecue Appetizer
Now you can be the hostess with the mostess when you serve easy party appetizers that we have prepare in advanced for your parties. Enjoy all the festivities without the hassles when you have fast and easy recipes that your guests will love. Barbecues are meant to have recipes that are simple and easy to make. The main course is the meat on the grill; the rest is just nothing but simple barbecue appetizers.
No more guesswork in the kitchen when you have barbecue appetizers like cold salads, pasta recipes that don’t need to be refrigerated and more. There’s nothing quite like a good barbecue appetizer. You don’t want to miss out on our easy appetizer recipes.
BBQ Garlic Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 -2 lb white button mushrooms
- 1 -2 head garlic
- melted butter
- sliced French bread
- Clean and remove the stem from the mushrooms.
- Place mushrooms in baking dish, preferably one that can be placed on the grill.
- Add a clove of garlic to each mushroom cap.
- Drizzle melted butter into each mushroom cap.
- Cover the pan with foil.
- Place the pan either in a 350 degree oven or on the grill.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Serve as an appetizer with french bread.
- Don’t forget to dip the bread in the garlic infused butter left in the pan.
Photos of Stuffed Mushrooms
Perfect Barbecue Appetizer Cooking Video
Photos of BBQ Appetizers
Find More Barbecue Recipes!