Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownie Bars
When you need a fast and easy snack for the kids to enjoy after school, try this Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownie Bars recipe! The kids will love the super tasty taste and you will love how happy your children are to finally be eating your cooking! Ok I tease about that, you are the best cook ever and don’t let anyone tell you different!
So give this Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownie Bars a try and let me know how well the children love this after school treat! Just gather the ingredients from the list below and then follow the fast and easy recipe directions. If you prefer to watch a recipe cooking video, I have included one of those as well! I hope you enjoy these Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownie Bars.
Peanut Butter Cup Crunch Brownie Bars Recipe
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Bake Time: 25 minutes
- 1 batch of your favorite brownie recipe for a 9×13-inch pan
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- 8 Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1½ cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Prepare the brownies according to the directions and bake for about 5 minutes less than the recipe states.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle top with peanuts and chopped peanut butter cups.
- Return to oven and bake for 5 additional minutes.
- While they finishing baking, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in the cereal to evenly coat.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and evenly pour the chocolate and peanut butter mixture over top.
- Spread to cover evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting and serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.