Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes Recipe
Hey kids, turn your two favorite after school snacks into one awesome cupcake flavor! Peanut butter and jelly cupcakes are the perfect snack to fix after returning home from a long day at school.
Feed your brain an awesome snack by following my quick and easy directions for peanut butter and jelly cupcakes.
Get started by gathering the ingredients listed below, then just do what the directions say and you will have peanut butter and jelly cupcakes in less than 30 minutes! You will love these Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes are perfect for kids birthday parties! Need a creative dessert to serve your child’s party? Try these peanut butter and jelly cupcakes recipe for a quick and easy to make kids favorite dessert.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes Directions:
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper baking cups. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy, about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the egg and strawberry extract, continue beating. Beat in the milk and buttermilk, then beat in the jam. The batter should be pink.
- Stir in 1/3 of the flour mixture, mixing until just incorporated. Stir in 1/2 of the remaining flour and then add the remaining flour; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Pour the batter into prepared baking cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes clean, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cool before frosting.
- Beat the peanut butter and butter until smooth in a large bowl. Mix in 2 cups of the confectioners’ sugar, 1/4 cup at a time; then stir in 1/4 cup milk. Gradually add the remaining 2 cups of sugar. If the frosting is too dry add a tablespoon of milk. Frost the tops of the cooled cupcakes.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 480 | Total Fat: 17.9g | Cholesterol: 50mg