Peach Cobbler for Kids
Peach cobbler is a sweet dessert that kids love. The flaky, delicious crust covering sweet and lightly spiced peaches makes the perfect hot or cold dessert. Kids can enjoy peach cobbler with or without ice cream.
This peach cobbler recipe for kids is so easy anyone can do it and kids will love learning to make it. You can even use fresh or canned peaches. Let your kids help. Give them the option of adding different flavors such as cinnamon or nutmeg to make it their own recipe.
Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe
Once you have your peach cobbler the perfect golden brown it’s time to dig in. You might let it cool enough to eat by itself or go straight for the ice cream topping. Either way, enjoy this masterpiece with your kids or grandkids.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a one-quart baking dish or 9 inch square pan, cream together sugar and butter.
- Mix in flour and milk until smooth.
- Pour peaches and their juice over the top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.