Simple Pasta Pizza Alfredo Recipe
Pasta Pizza Alfredo Recipes are sure to get your attention. Wow!!! This is something that everyone is sure to love. It doesn’t matter what age group from two to ninety-nine. Everyone is going to be thrilled with this pasta pizza alfredo recipe has to offer.
It’s not your typical pepperoni or hamburger pizza. It’s even better. It’s mild enough to be a sure winner. But you can also dress it up to be a really spicy number if you like. You can make it plain for all of those hard to please skeptics in your household. Just by adding different kind of cheese with alfredo sauce as a base instead of your traditional tomato based sauces.
Look everyone loves spinach and knows that it is really healthy for you. It’s filled with a lot of iron, but is still a wonderful texture and taste. So for someone that is more health conscience you can make a whole wheat crust, with an Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe. Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil on top. Add on your spinach however much you would like. On top of your spinach add on a few feta crumbles and a few cloves of garlic. Wow! This a powerhouse of taste!
Pasta Pizza Alfredo
- 1 lb pizza dough, store-bought or homemade
- 1 1/2 cups cooked or grilled, shredded chicken
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp flour, plus more for dusting
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp whole milk
- 2 oz finely shredded Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup)
- Salt and freshly ground black or white pepper, to taste
- cornmeal, for dusting
- 4 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese (1 cup)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put a pizza stone in center of oven to heat while preparing toppings for pizza (30 minutes).
- Melt butter along with garlic powder and onion powder in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- While whisking vigorously, slowly pour in cream and milk. Bring mixture just to a gentle bubble stirring constantly.
- Allow mixture to gently boil for 20 seconds, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add in Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper to taste then return to warm heat and stir occasionally until ready to use.
To assemble pizza:
- On a floured work surface, flatten, stretch and shape pizza dough into a 13 to 14-inch round, while creating a thicker outer crust.
- Sprinkle a wooden pizza peel with flour and cornmeal and transfer shaped dough to pizza peel, reshaping dough as need. Remove pizza stone from oven, sprinkle lightly with cornmeal then carefully slide shaped pizza dough from pizza peel onto hot pizza stone.
- Pour half of the Alfredo sauce over dough round, then use the back of a spoon to spread into an even layer coming within about 1-inch of the edge. Sprinkle shredded chicken over sauce layer, then pour remaining sauce evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle top evenly with Mozzarella cheese then sprinkle with chopped bacon. Brush outer crust with olive oil and season crust lightly with a pinch of garlic powder and salt.
- Bake in preheated oven 14 – 16 minutes until crust is nicely golden.
- Remove from oven, garnish top evenly with green onions, cut into slices and serve warm.
You can even can go all out adding any kind of pasta your prefer, may it be bow tie or even cooking up some angel hair pasta smother your crust in alfredo cheese sauce . Add in some fresh lean grounded turkey meats add in some basil for a little more bold taste. These pasta pizza alfredo recipes are sure to please everyone concerned. I’m sure it will be a new favorite to add to your cook book. Please enjoy the video attached on these quick and easy recipes. Start out with our Easy Pizza Crust Recipe.
Pasta Pizza Alfredo Recipe Video
Pictures of Pizza
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter