A parchment paper fish recipe is a healthy way to prepare fish. A parchment paper fish recipe is a low calorie, low fat recipe that is high in protein and rich in nutrients your body needs. Stay fit and in shape without feeling like you’re on a diet. Try making this parchment paper fish recipe for dinner one night a week instead of beef or pork recipes.
You can make a variety of recipes for fish with parchment fast and easy. Cooking a parchment paper fish recipe is best way to prepare fish because you are using no oil or fats and dinner is ready in less than 20 minutes. You can cook a variety of fresh vegetables and other favorites inside your parchment paper with the fish. Fish recipes are the best way to stay fit this year because they have little calories and fat.
You can stick to your diet without feeling like you are starving when you make a parchment paper fish recipe. Baked fish recipes are the best way to cut back on unwanted fats and oils that add extra pounds and slow you down physically. Choose a parchment paper fish recipe for your health. Choose vegetables to compliment your fish that are filling and rich in flavor and fragrance. Tomatoes and anything from the squash family is a great way to fill up with out filling out.
Best parchment paper fish recipe
To prepare the best parchment paper fish recipe you need to have fresh fish fillet or cutlets. Cook your fish the same day you purchase it and never use fish that smells fishy. Baking a parchment paper fish recipe is a family favorite because of how diverse the recipe is. You can literally change up the ingredients so many ways that you will never have the same parchment paper fish recipe twice.
You can prepare this parchment paper fish recipe in as little as 15 minutes with your favorite sides or just serve with the vegetables cooked inside the parchment paper. A parchment paper fish recipe is a great way to stay lean and full of energy. Making fish recipes like this one and tilapia fish recipes is a great way to stay healthy.
There are so many benefits to serving fish recipes that you want to make the most of them when they go on sale. If you are fisherman you have no problem finding fresh fish. After a catch you don’t want to spend all night in the kitchen. Prepare a parchment paper fish recipe for easy clean up and a quick dinner for everyone.
See more Tilapia Fish Recipes.
Quick and Easy Parchment Paper Fish Recipes
Baking with parchment paper takes all the mess out of cooking. Clean up is as quick and easy as crumpling up the paper and tossing it in the trash can! Even a novice cook can bake using parchment paper. Fish offers the perfect chance to use this cooking method. Fish recipes that use parchment paper are worth their weight in gold! So consider bookmarking our parchment paper fish recipe for further reference!
Parchment Paper Fish Recipe
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets red snapper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 4 large mushrooms, cleaned and diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. (190 degrees C)
- Clean the fish filets, then brush with oil and sprinkle with thyme. Refrigerate.
- In a medium size saucepan, cook and stir the large mushrooms in butter. Continue cooking until all the moisture has evaporated. Sprinkle the cooked mushrooms with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Remove the mushrooms from the saucepan into a small bowl.
- Peel and seed the tomato. In a small saucepan, cook and stir the peeled tomatoes with garlic. Cook and stir until soft and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the fish filets in a large frying pan, over a medium to low heat. Fry the fish filets until they are opaque.
- Place each fish filet onto a piece of parchment paper. Spoon the vegetables on top of the fish, and place one sprig of thyme into each fish filet packet. Drizzle wine over the vegetables and close the parchment paper, seal the package by painting the edges with beaten egg white.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the package of parchment paper puffs up. Serve hot.
Diet type: Seafood
Diet (other): Low calories, low fat
Number of servings (yield): 4 to 6
Meal type: Dinner
Parchment Paper Fish Recipes
This easy parchment paper fish recipe will get your taste buds popping! In my home, we loved any kind of baked fish recipes. Especially ones that are healthy for us to eat. My family watches what we eat carefully and healthy fish varieties like Swai Fish, Salmon, and Herring are high on our favorites list! So try our delicious Parchment Paper Fish Recipe below, I think you will like the taste! The best way to bake any type of fish, is in parchment paper! Fish, shrimp, and scallops are all perfect types of seafood, that bake great in parchment paper.