Tasty Nutter Butter Cupcakes Recipe
A really simple dessert to make for the kids are these Nutter Butter Cupcakes. If you enjoy these wonderful peanut butter cookies, then mixing them into the great tasty desserts all kids love – cupcakes – is a great way to treat your kids to a great tasting snack. My Nutter Butter Cupcakes Recipe is also great for birthdays and any type of kids parties. Kids love peanut butter, kids love Nutter Butter cookies, and all kids love cupcakes! So how can you go wrong! I hope you enjoy making this fast and easy Nutter Butter Cupcakes Recipe.
Nutter Butter Cupcakes Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp. buttermilk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup crushed Nutter Butter cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and peanut butter together.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix until all ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Add half of the dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Add the milk. Once mixed, add the remaining dry ingredients.
- Divide mixture among 12 cupcake tins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to cool, and then frost with Nutter Butter buttercream.
- To make buttercream, cream butter until fluffy. Slowly incorporate confectioners’ sugar. Once combined, mix in vanilla, buttermilk and salt. Stir in crushed cookies.
Makes 12 cupcakes