Cookie Recipes for Kids That Are No Bake
What kid doesn’t love fresh baked cookies, or even no bake cookies. Cookies make a great afternoon snack. Try out this simple recipe for no bake cookies.
Below you will find a very easy to follow recipe, and a video recipe just in case you prefer to watch and learn how to make no bake cookies.
Are you having a group of friends over for after school snacks? Fix these no bake cookies and impress your friends with your culinary skills in the kitchen. Your friends will love these great tasting cookies, and you will love not having to cook them! While the recipe below doesn’t involve any baking, there is a small amount of stove top cooking to do, so get your parents permission before making this recipe for no bake cookies. look for more kids cookies recipes here.
Kids No Bake Cookies
No Bake Cookies Ingredients:
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
No Bake Cookies Directions:
- Start with a medium saucepan.
- Combine the sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, and cook it for about 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until hardened.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 110 | Total Fat: 4.9g | Cholesterol: 7mg
No Bake Cookies for Kids Video
Pictures of Kids Cookies
Grey and Black Hey You Cant Fix Stupid Jack ApronsLate And Dirty My Whole Life ApronBeavers Are Like Ninjas ApronsI Been Snake Bit 27 Times ApronsHappy Funny Redneck Quote on ApronsWhere I Live I Am 911 ApronsHey Thats A Fact Jack Tan Brown Dark Brown ApronsHey Thats A Fact Jack Pink Beard Ladies ApronThere Is No Off Season For Rednecks Apron