Mexican Soup Recipes
Searching for a Mexican Soup recipe that is quick and easy to make? Mexican soup is simple and fast to fix and perfect as a lunch time meal on those days when you are in a hurry. Mexican Soup also makes a great alternative to chili on those chilly winter days after you have been outside chopping up wood for the fire! There are many reasons to make our Mexican Recipes.
Hosting a party for Cinco de Mayo? Serve our Mexican Soup recipe to your guests and watch them smile and enjoy your cooking! Our Mexican Soup recipe is really that good and very easy to make.
Stop by our website to get our favorite Mexican food recipes that we absolutely love sharing with you. You will always find original Mexican food recipes that are healthy and simple to make. We wouldn’t have it any other way! Stop by today and see what we are all about!
Mexican Food is a great way to spend family night! But don’t go out to a Mexican joint and pay for this over priced food! Mexican food is cheap to make at home and even fun to cook! Gather the kids and the aprons and get in the kitchen and teach your children how to make authentic Mexican food recipes!
- 3 cooked, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Place cooked chicken, kidney beans, corn, tomatoes, onion, red and green bell peppers, chiles, broth and cumin in a large pot over medium heat.
- Simmer 45 minutes.
Start with our easy Mexican Soup recipe above! Or watch the recipe cooking video featured below to learn how to make homemade Mexican soup! Now let’s get cooking! You will really enjoy our Mexican Soup!