Need recipes ideas for a Mexican beef casserole recipe that is so delicious it will become part of your monthly menu routine? Authentic Mexican recipes for a Mexican beef casserole that is so tasty your friends and family will beg you for the recipe. What’s terrific about a Mexican beef casserole recipe it that you can easily adapt it to the ingredients you already have at home. There is never one way to make a Mexican beef casserole recipe.
You can make Mexican casserole recipe for a large crowd or just for an intimate dinner. The leftovers the next day are even more delicious than the day you made it. You can take your Mexican beef casserole recipe to work for lunch as a tasty way to stay in for lunch.
Quick Mexican Beef Casserole Recipe
Cinco de Mayo is the time of year when you want to bring out the most authentic Mexican recipes. Recipe ideas for a mexican beef casserole are just the tip of the iceberg really. You can make so many gourmet meals from a simple beef casserole if you have the right Mexican spices. Make your own special Mexican beef casserole recipe or use chicken or pork. This diverse recipe can dance to the tune of any beat your kitchen has. A simple one pan dinner for the whole family to enjoy.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chili powder, beans, tomatoes and soup; mix well and heat thoroughly.
- Line a 13×9 inch dish with tortillas. Then make a layer with the meat mixture. Make another row of tortillas, then finish off with rest of meat mixture. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Many people spend thousands of dollars on gas and fast food on their lunch break, something as simple as a Mexican beef casserole recipe can change that. You can’t really get sick of a Mexican beef casserole recipe because there are so many diverse arrangements to create. Cinco de Mayo Recipes like this Mexican beef casserole recipe should be at the table every year.
Mexican Beef Casserole Recipe Video