Fast Meatball Pizza Recipe
Try our Meatball Pizza Recipe for a quick meal that the entire family will love. This Meatball Pizza Recipe is really tasty when made with good hamburger meat either 80/20 or above.
Make a Meatball Pizza Recipe using our pizza dough recipe and homemade tomato sauce recipes. Meatball pizza is so simple to make. Just follow along the easy recipes video below to get started.
Featured below is one of the best cooking video to learn how to make meatball pizza. Meatball pizza is a classic Italian recipes just like they use to make back in the day!
When you make this meatball pizza, be sure that you use the best pizza dough and freshest ingredients.
Easy Meatball Pizza
Learning how to make homemade pizza dough and homemade tomato sauce isn’t hard or complicated at all. When you visit our website, you will find several pizza recipes that makes the whole process of cooking a homemade pizza painless!
Meatball pizza and a homemade pizza dough is the perfect way to make a great tasting pizza for dinner tonight that has the right meats and a perfect pizza crust.
Watch the recipe cooking video below to get started or visit our website for the full recipes. Your whole family will love the taste of meatball pizza and you will love how quick and easy this recipe is to make. There is also very little clean up to do afterwards.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 12 frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs (1/2 ounce each) , thawed and halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Spread with pizza sauce; top with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and onion.
- Arrange the meatball halves over top; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 350° for 12-17 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Yield: 6-8 slices.