Mashed Potatoes are a traditional side dish at any dinner table during any holiday meal! Thanksgiving dinner wouldn’t be the same without some form of mashed potatoes being served. It can be mashed sweet potatoes, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, or just good ol’ classic country style mashed potatoes!
Of course here at Fast-and-Easy-Recipes.com, we like the fast and easy mashed potatoes recipes! These mashed potatoes recipes are perfect for any time of the year and especially great at any holiday dinner table!
Featured are Fast and Easy Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Country Style Mashed Potato Recipes with easy to follow videos and simple recipe directions!
Roast Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Next we have the classic country style mashed potato recipe. This is a great tasting mashed potato and is very fast and easy to prepare. Fast-and-Easy-Recipes.com loves this specific mashed potato recipe and recommends it to anyone!
Country Style Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 4 pounds baking potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk, warmed
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Country Style Mashed Potatoes Recipe Directions:
- Place potatoes and garlic in medium saucepan; cover with water
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until potyatoes are fork-tender
- Drain well
- Place potatoes and garlic in a large bowl
- Beat with electric mixer just until mashed
- Beat in sour cream, milk and margarine until almost smooth
- Mix in Rosemary, thyme, and parsley