Libby Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Here is a super easy and kid friendly Libby’s pumpkin bread recipe that makes a wonderful snack for after school. This Libby’s pumpkin bread recipe has been a long time favorite for my kids and I predict your children will love it just as much.
Make homemade pumpkin bread any time you want right in your own kitchen just by following my very simple and kid approved Libby’s pumpkin bread recipe.
Making bread at home is a great way to get healthy foods into your childrens diets. Better still, teach your kids valuable cooking and baking skills by letting them make this simple bread recipe for kids.
Healthy Libby Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Try this simple bread recipe for kids for a delicious after school snack, or make this tasty bread recipe for holiday dinner! Pumpkin bread is great for Thanksgiving dinner, or Christmas dinner when traditional homemade breads are a custom.
Servings – 2 loaves Total Time – 60 Minutes
Libby Pumpkin Bread Nutritional Information:
Amount Per Serving Calories: 476 | Total Fat: 20.1 | Cholesterol: 52.9
- 3 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. each nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon
- 1 1/2 c. each granulated sugar and packed brown sugar
- 1 c. oil
- 2 c. canned Libby’s pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. each raisins and nuts (optional)
- Start this easy recipe by sifting together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices.
- Now add the sugars and mix everything together well.
- Ok, now mix together the dry ingredients with the oil and pumpkin, stirring all together until it is well combined.
- One at a time, crack the eggs and add to the bowl (not the egg shells!!) and blend it all together thoroughly.
- Grease and flour 2 9 x 5 loaf pans.
- Pour the batter mixture into the loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy homemade pumpkin bread!
Libby Pumpkin Bread Recipe Video
Photos of Kids Favorite Pumpkin Bread