Easy Kids Spinach Salad Recipe
Hate eating cooked spinach? Raw spinach is the best way to eat spinach! Here is a simple kid friendly spinach salad recipe that gives you a great taste from raw spinach. Combine raw spinach with strawberries and your favorite kind of nuts for a wonderful and healthy summer time salad recipe that kids love to eat.
If you hate the taste of cooked spinach, I know I do, then try this easy raw spinach salad recipe with strawberries.
Watch the recipe cooking video I added below to learn how to make an easy homemade spinach strawberry salad recipe. Plus find the nutritional information, and the recipe directions for my spinach salad.
Quick and Easy Raw Spinach and Strawberry Recipe
Here it is kids, the best raw spinach recipe you will ever eat! If Mom is forcing you to eat spinach, then tell Mom you want to eat this raw spinach and strawberry salad!
Servings – 4 Prep Time – 15 Minutes
Amount Per Serving Calories: 491 | Total Fat: 44.2g | Cholesterol: 22mg
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- First, combine the fresh spinach, fresh strawberries, Gorgonzola cheese, and pecans into a large size bowl.
- Next, stir the vinegar and honey together in a smaller bowl.
- Now you want to slowly pour the olive oil into the mixture while stirring continuously.
- Now pour your dressing over the salad.
- Next all you have to do is season your salad with some salt and pepper if you like.
- Serve and enjoy your healthy spinach and strawberry salad!
Kids Spinach Salad Recipe Cooking Video
Want to learn how to make a simple spinach salad recipe? Watch this helpful recipe cooking video and learn how to make this quick and easy spinach salad.