Fruit Kabobs Recipe
Getting your kids and entire family to eat healthier can be much easier when you try this Fruit Kabobs Recipe. Nearly everyone loves fruit and kids are no exception. We all have our favorites and this is a way to get them try some new ones too. Kabobs are fun finger food. If you let the kids help you will have some fun in the kitchen and you may find some new combinations they love. I have certain fruits I don’t care for by themselves, but mixed with other fruits and ingredients they are a perfect medley of flavors on my tongue. Your kids may be the same way.
Kids Fruit Kabobs Recipe
Fruit Kabobs are fun to make and they make a beautiful display when they are finished and placed on the table. Kids won’t be able to wait to eat them. You can even try different dips made with yogurt or other healthy ingredients.
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 1/3 c. red seedless grapes
- 1/3 c. green seedless grapes
- 2/3 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- ¼ c. dried coconut, shredded
- Prepare the fruit by washing and cutting them into chunks
- Put the fruit onto a large plate.
- Spread coconut onto another large plate.
- Slide pieces of fruit onto the skewer in any order you want!
- Do this until the stick is almost covered from end to end.
- Hold your kabob at the ends and roll it in the yogurt, so the fruit gets covered.
- Then roll it in the coconut.
- Repeat these steps with another skewer.