Easy Kids French Dip Sandwiches
Dip your french dip sandwich in a homemade au jus sauce! Here is a kid friendly recipe for french dip sandwiches. Serve these up on some fresh hoagie buns and you will get a huge smile from any kids face!
These french dip sandwiches tastes even better than the ones you get at those highway diners that specialize in sandwiches.
The first time I made this recipe for french dip sandwiches, it brought back soooo many memories from back in the days I was a grill cook. I think the french dip sandwich was one of the most popular sandwiches we served.
Make some homemade french fries to serve with your french dip sandwiches!
Kids French Dip Sandwiches Ingredients:
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
Kids French Dip Sandwiches Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Open the hoagie rolls and lay out on a baking sheet.
- Heat beef consomme and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat to make a rich beef broth.
- Place the roast beef in the broth and warm for 3 minutes.
- Arrange the meat on the hoagie rolls and top each roll with 2 slices of swiss.
- Bake the sandwiches in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese just begins to melt.
- Serve the sandwiches with small bowls of the warm broth for dipping.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 548 | Total Fat: 22.6g | Cholesterol: 94mg
Recipe Binders for Your Favorite Recipes
French Dip Sandwiches Cooking Video
Photos of French Dip Sandwiches