Banana Bread Recipe for Kids
Make a moist homemade banana nut bread with my simple recipe. Here is a simple banana bread recipe that kids and adults both will love to make and eat. I grew up making my own banana bread recipes as a young child. It always seemed like no one would finish off those bananas before they got too ripe to eat.
My Mom would always tell me to turn them into banana bread, and I wasn’t one to argue with my mother about making some homemade bread to eat!
As a kid, I loved to cook. I did it a lot too. My mother would let me cook just about anything I wanted too. My favorite was always fresh bread though.
This easy banana bread recipe tastes perfect slathered with some butter right after it comes out of the oven and is still nice and warm.
Just follow my simple directions below to make your own homemade banana bread recipe, but always get your parent permission first and make sure they are supervising what you are doing!
Kid Friendly Banana Bread Recipe
Learn how to make a homemade banana bread recipe by following the easy recipe cooking directions listed below. I have also added a recipe cooking video for banana bread, in case you prefer to watch video to learn how to make banana bread.
Kids Banana Bread Recipe Information
Servings – 15 Prep Time – 15 Minutes Total Time – 1 hour 15 minutes
Amount Per Serving Calories: 196 | Total Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 28mg
Banana Bread Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Banana Bread Recipe Directions:
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- Next, grease and flour a 9×5 inch bread loaf pan.
- Now, put the margarine and sugar in a bowl and mix together until smooth and creamy.
- Next, beat in the eggs, and then the bananas.
- Now you add the flour and baking soda, and continue stirring just until combined.
- Pour into the prepared bread pan and bake at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour (or till toothpick comes out clean).
- Remove from pan.
- Serve warm!