Simple Jello Recipe with Green Tea
The sweet and subtle taste of a jelly roll recipe with green tea is just what you need to for your next party, social gathering or holiday dinner. This jello roll recipe with green tea is bursting with flavor in just a little roll. The green tea jelly roll recipe is something that can be served on just about any occasion. You can have an entire dessert bar and add this green tea jelly roll as your crown dessert. Everyone loves the taste that a jelly roll recipe with green tea offers. Next time you want something unique to bring to your party, try making this lovely little dessert that has everyone talking, make them the jelly roll recipe with green tea.
Although most people don’t bring a green tea jelly roll to parties, that’s what makes it so special. This recipe along with others for Chocolate Mousseand the Water Gate pie are great recipes for anyone looking to bring something unique to the table. This green tea jelly roll is perfect for afternoon tea or lunch with the ladies. Simple dessert recipes like this one for green tea jelly roll brings sophistication to any gathering.
This is the best recipe for a jelly roll with green tea because it’s so delicious. This recipe and other simple desserts like Holiday dessert recipes are a great way to entertain in an interesting way. Friend and family will rave over the beauty and taste of this jelly roll recipe with green tea and everyone is going to want a copy of this recipe. You better make copies or keep it near by because once everyone taste this jelly roll recipe with green tea they are going to bombard you with questions. This dessert has all the happenings of a great, it’s full of flavor, unique and the presentation alone is enough to make you fall in love all over again.
Next time you want to bring something you know that no one else will have you have to make this jelly roll recipe with green tea. There’s no better way to treat yourself or the ones you love then by making them desserts like this one for green tea jelly roll. This jelly roll make sthe perfect holiday party treat for those office potlucks. When you want something simple and sweet and you don’t want to make the same old plain cupcake; get your apron out and make a jelly roll recipe with green tea.
Jelly Roll Recipe
- 1 cup sifted cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Line a 10×15 inch jellyroll pan with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until thick and pale, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla and milk.
- Stir in the dry ingredients gradually. The batter will be thin.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the center springs back when pressed lightly.
- Don’t over bake, or it may crack.
- Generously dust a clean dish towel with confectioners’ sugar.
- Turn the cake out onto the towel, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Gently roll up the cake using the towel, and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Unroll the cake, and spread an even coating of jam onto the top.
- Roll the cake back up into a tight spiral, and remove the towel.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving.
Diet (other): Calories (238), low fat (1.2g)
Number of servings (yield): 10
Meal type: Dessert/Breakfast
Green Tea Recipe
- 1 (2 inch) piece lemon zest, cut into thin slivers
- 2 teaspoons boiling water
- 2 teaspoons green tea powder
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Put lemon zest into a large cup or mug.
- Cover with 2 teaspoons boiling water and let steep for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the green tea powder and hot water.
- Add the grapefruit juice, lemon juice and honey.
- Mix well and serve.
Diet (other): Calories (89), low fat (0.2g)
Number of servings (yield): 1
Meal type: Drink
Jelly Roll Photos
Jelly Roll Recipe with Green Tea Cooking Video
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter