Banana Pudding Recipe for Kids
If you have never tried to make Banana Pudding, this is the perfect starter recipe you can make with your kids. If your kids love bananas as much as mine do, they will find this banana pudding recipe irresistible.
I have always made bananas and other fruits readily available for my kids by placing them in a fruit basket on the kitchen counter or on the breakfast table.
If the bananas get a little too ripe before they get eaten you have the perfect bananas for Banana Pudding. They become much sweeter as they ripen. Try this recipe with your kids. Let them help.
Banana Pudding Recipe
Kids like to help in the kitchen. It gives them a chance to have Mom or Dad to themselves and gives them a chance to talk and you a chance to listen to what’s really going on in their lives. Let them cover the bottom of the pan with the wafers while they tell you about their day. This usually works with all kids and even adults. Sometimes cooking together is the answer to a lot of problems.
- 1 large pkg instant vanilla pudding, (6 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, (14 ounces)
- 1 container whipped topping, (16 ounces)
- sliced bananas
- vanilla wafer cookies
- Mix pudding and milk; add condensed milk.
- Blend well; fold in half the whipped topping.
- Alternate layers of pudding, bananas and vanilla wafers.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and a few banana slices.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.