Cream Cheese Brownies are a delicious way to serve up dessert for your Christmas dinner. Whether you are going to a Christmas party or making your Holiday meal these cream cheese brownies are perfect! They taste so good and are easy to make.
During this busy time of the year Fast and Easy Recipes are always the best. Don’t get caught up in the kitchen and miss out on all the fun. Make these cream cheese brownies and enjoy the results.
Hot out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!! It just doesn’t get any better than that. Kids and adults both will enjoy the tasste of these delicious brownies.
This Christmas make sure you enjoy your family and friends. Don’t get yourself to busy cooking that you don’t get to enjoy your loved ones.
Make these fast and easy recipes to save yourself time. Make a menu and assign dishes for everyone to bring. It’s alright to get help!
You don’t have to do everything yourself. Your time is valuable and so are you! Your family want to spend time with you so don’t make them miss out!!
Cream Cheese Chocolate Brownies
- 2 bars (8 oz). NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, broken into pieces
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup (2/3 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
- MICROWAVE chocolate in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. If pieces retain some of their original shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted; cool to room temperature.
- BEAT cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in 1 egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- COMBINE flour and salt in small bowl. Beatremaining 3/4 cup sugar and butter in medium mixer bowl until creamy. Add remaining 3 eggs, milk and remaining teaspoon vanilla extract; beat until well mixed. Beat in melted chocolate. Stir in flour mixture until blended. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- DROP tablespoons of cream cheese mixture randomly over chocolate mixture. Swirl mixtures deeply with spoon, pulling chocolate mixture up to surface.
- BAKE for 33 to 38 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into bars.