Healthy Recipes for Picky Eaters
Easy recipes that are healthy for picky eaters. Do you have a picky eater in the family? I am a picky eater myself, so I can understand. That is what prompted me to write about this topic. Picky eaters have a hard time finding healthy recipes to make for dinner, lunch, or even for desserts.
You can learn more about picky eaters, and how to feed a picky eater by watching the video below. Plus you can find one of the best healthy recipes that picky eaters are sure to love. Our recipe for ranch chicken is always a huge hit, even the pickiest eater will love this quick and easy recipe.
Garlic Ranch Chicken Breast Recipe
Being a picky eater myself, I think other people and young kids can appreciate the following recipe for ranch chicken. Just follow this simple recipe directions to make a homemade ranch chicken dish for dinner that even the pickiest eater will enjoy. This ranch chicken is bursting with tasty juices. This recipe is very simple to make and very kid friendly. Let your kids jump in there and learn how to cook with a simple recipe like this one.
Servings – 4 Prep Time – 20 Minutes
Amount Per Serving Calories: 232 | Total Fat: 2.2g | Cholesterol: 69mg
Garlic Ranch Chicken Ingredients
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup ranch dressing (fat free is best!)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Garlic Ranch Chicken Directions
- Start out by combining the dressing, fresh garlic and fresh basil in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Next add in the chicken pieces, turning them over a few times to coat them real well.
- Now squeeze out all the air and seal bag shut.
- Place the sealed bag in refrigerator for around a 1/2 hour.
- Preheat the grill to about medium heat.
- Grill chicken breasts for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, turning occasionally
- You can tell chicken is ready when juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
Healthy Recipes for Picky Eaters Video
Photos of Healthy Fruits and Vegetables
Recipe Binders for Your Favorite Recipes
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter
Every other week we bring you a food fact-packed newsletter which includes a totally unique recipe, as well as cooking tips and an introduction to some of our food websites and blogs. If you are keen on making desserts, you will be pleased to hear that sweet treats often feature in the Recipe Publishing Network newsletters, as well as all kinds of other recipes, cooking tips and much more. Please click the button below to be taken to the RPN Blog signup page. We never rent, sell or trade your personal information, as we here at RPN understand it is a privilege to be able to contact you with our insight.