Healthy Lunch Ideas for Kids
Lunch is the perfect time to take advantage of a healthy meal. You will find several healthy lunch ideas for kids listed here along with a healthy lunch recipe for kids that includes photos, simple to understand recipe directions. Plus, a recipe cooking video that will teach you how to make your own healthy lunch recipes for your children.
Tired of the kids loading up on junk food, chips, and soda pop during the lunch hour? Start packing healthy lunch items into the sack and your kids will eat the healthy lunch ideas you come up with.
Find several healthy lunch ideas for kids with links to lots of recipes . After lunch is over, fix a tasty dessert, use these fun cupcake ideas to come up with a creative cupcake recipe.
Visit the following recipes for healthy lunch ideas for kids. Learn how to make these simple recipes with pictures and video instructions. These are just a few of the healthy lunch ideas for kids. Check out the video featured below for several more healthy recipes for lunch.
Healthy Pizza Roll Ups for Kids Lunch
Servings – 1 Prep Time – 15 Minutes
Amount Per Serving 217 calories 7 g fat 14 mg cholesterol
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons prepared pizza sauce
- 12 leaves baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella
Pizza Roll Up Recipe Directions:
- Start by placing the tortilla on a plate and spread a small amount of pizza sauce over it.
- Top that with an even layer of spinach and sprinkle the mozzarella on top.
- Microwave on High until the mozzarella is melted, around 45 seconds.
- Carefully roll the tortilla up.
- Serve warm! Enjoy