Healthy Breakfast Recipes for Kids
A great way to start your day is with a healthy to eat breakfast. Wholewheat blueberry pancakes are a great way to start your day. Eating healthy has taken on a whole new meaning these days.
Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes is just one of many healthy breakfast recipes that kids will love. These are the same kind of healthy pancakes that my mother always fixed for us to eat. We loved them back then, and I am sure you will love this healthy breakfast recipe just as much as we did.
Continue reading below to learn how to make Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes with a very simple and easy to follow recipe. I
have also added a recipe cooking video to teach you how to make a healthy homemade breakfast recipe for your family to get their day started off right.
Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes
You will love this quick and easy recipe for a healthy kids breakfast. Make homemade blueberry pancakes to go with your healthy breakfast by following the quick and simple directions below.
Servings – 5 Prep Time – 5 Minutes
Amount Per Serving Calories: 160 | Total Fat: 2.6g | Cholesterol: 46mg
Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk, plus more if necessary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener
- 1/2 cup blueberries
Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes Directions:
- Start by sifting together the flour and baking powder, then set that aside.
- Now beat together the egg, milk, salt and artificial sweetener in a medium size bowl.
- Stir in flour until just moistened, add in the blueberries, and stir to slightly to gently mix the blueberries in.
- Now, preheat a heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan for each blueberry pancake.
- Cook until you see bubbles forming around the entire pancake, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Flip it over gently, and continue cooking until golden brown.