Fast Hamburger Steak Recipe
Every regular hamburger recipe on the internet wants to grow up to become an Easy Hamburger Steak Recipe. A good hamburger steak is the granddaddy of all hamburger dishes.
You see, a hamburger steak doesn’t need a fancy seeded bun, or several leafs of lettuce to have flavor.
A Hamburger steak doesn’t have to have red delicious tomatoes, or ketchup and mayonnaise to taste great. A good hamburger steak simply needs hamburger meat and the right blend of seasonings to become a great dish without all the fancy fixings that makes hamburgers and cheeseburgers so popular.
Try our grilled hamburger recipes when you want a grilled hamburger steak that is easy to make and delicious to eat. You will love how easy our hamburger recipes are to follow. You don’t have to be a gourmet chef to make our hamburger steak recipes.
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 25 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained (optional)
- Start with preheating the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Get a large mixing bowl and mix together the ground beef, crackers, milk, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and the Italian seasoning.
- You should be able to get about 6 or 7 large hamburger steaks out of this. Form the patties and put into a 9×13 pan.
- Pour the cream soup over the top of the patties and sprinkle around the mushrooms if you are adding those.
- Cover the pan with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for about 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until beef patties are well done.
Add it to your bookmarks so you have it next time you are in the mood for hamburgers. Watch the recipe cooking video featured below to learn how to make homemade hamburger steak recipes on the grill or in the kitchen.
Hamburger Steak Recipe Video
Pictures of Hamburger Steak
Be A Fearless Burger Master