Simple Grilled Salmon Recipes
Grilled salmon recipes are healthy way to start eating before summertime began. If you’re looking for low calorie, low fat recipes the you can make for your friends and family try grilled salmon recipes.
Cooking outdoors is a lot of fun especially when the sun is shining, a simple grilled salmon recipe can be just what you need to enjoy a little outdoor time with your family. Have your own little picnic and rather than hot dogs and hamburgers try some grilled salmon recipes for a healthier way to cook outdoors.
Grilled salmon recipes are fast and easy to make. Prepare grilled salmon recipes is fairly simple when you use foil. Wrap your salmon recipes in foil than placing on the grill if an easy way to prepare these fish recipes without making a mess.
Preparing bearish on the grill is an easy way to have seafood recipes that are low in fat and high in flavor.
Quick Grilled Salmon Recipes
When you wrap it your salmon in foil and cook it on the grill you were capturing the flavor of the fish. Moisture is trapped in the foil while the fish is being cooked on the grill, all of greedy hands are being used to gather inside a foil with the fish.
There is no better way to grill your salmon then to wrap it in foil and place it on the grill. If you want flaky, juicy, tender, flavorful fish; you want to try preparing your grilled salmon recipes in foil.
On our website you will find a variety of grilled salmon recipes that you can prepare for your friends and family outdoors. Find the best salmon recipes as well as easy fish recipes with pictures, step by step directions and videos to help you prepare them.
It’s like having your own personal culinary grilling coach outdoors with you. You will always have the most popular and trendy grilled salmon recipes.
For the glaze:
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the fish:
- 4 (6-ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- Vegetable oil, for oiling the grill and the fish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the grill to medium high (about 375°F to 425°F).
- Pat the salmon dry with paper towels. Brush both sides of the fillets with vegetable oil and season both sides generously with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, place all of the glaze ingredients in a frying pan and whisk until combined.
- When the grill is ready, place the frying pan on the grill, cover the grill, and cook until the glaze starts to boil, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the grill and set aside.
- Rub the grill grates with a towel dipped in oil. Place the salmon on the grill skin-side down, cover the grill, and cook undisturbed until grill marks appear and the skin is starting to crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes. Using a flat spatula, carefully flip the fillets over and brush the skin with some of the glaze.
- Cover the grill and continue to cook until the salmon is just opaque in the center, about 2 to 4 minutes more. Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately, passing the remaining glaze on the side.
Grilled Salmon Recipes Video
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter