Fast Grilled Pizza Recipe
You will enjoy making great tasting grilled pizza by following the quick and easy recipes we share on our website. Make delicious homemade pizza on your grill that your entire family ill love. These fast grilled pizza recipes are something you will want to save a print out. Add them to your recipe binders, so you can enjoy the great taste of grilled pizza anytime you want!
Treat your family and friends to a backyard barbecue and serve them a grilled pizza that is grilled to perfection. Impress them and make them think you are a gourmet cook when really you are just following this simple recipe that is very quick to make. Make a homemade grilled pizza recipe that is also very healthy for you with fresh ingredients!
Easy Grilled Pizza Recipe
Enjoy easy to make homemade pizza recipes when you visit our website. We really enjoy sharing quick and easy recipes for the best tasting pizzas. We also have the best tasting pizza dough recipe you can find online.
Many mothers have agreed that our pizza dough recipe is very simple to make and gives great results.
Make homemade pizza and homemade pizza dough by following our quick and easy recipes. The best tasting and easy to follow homemade recipes for busy moms and cooks who don’t have time for long and complicated recipes that take hours in the kitchen to fix.
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 envelope Fleischmann’s® Pizza Crust Yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/3 cups very warm water
- 1/3 cup oil
- Additional flour for rolling
- Additional oil for grilling
- Pizza sauce
- Other toppings as desired
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Start charcoal fire or preheat gas grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add enough flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky.
- Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic but not sticky, about 5 minutes.
- Divide dough into 8 portions. Pat or roll dough on a well-floured counter to about 8-inch circles; they do not need to be perfect.
- Brush both sides of crust with additional oil. Using hands, lift each crust carefully and place on grill.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until bottom is lightly browned and top looks set. Using long handled tongs, remove crust from grill, grilled side up, to a platter or baking sheet.
- Lightly add sauce and top the grilled side of each pizza crust. Excess sauce or toppings makes the pizza hard to handle. Repeat with remaining pizzas.
- Carefully slide each pizza onto the grill. Cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes until bottom of crust is browned and cheese is melted.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.
Check out the following homemade grilled pizza recipe on an easy to watch video!
Grilled Pizza Recipe Cooking Video
Pictures of Grilled Pizza