This Greenbean Casserole Recipe has been cooked hundreds of times at my house, so I am sure that it will produce great results for you as well! Our feature today is a Easy Greenbean Casserole Recipe.
During the holidays, you really need fast and easy recipes. When guest arrive early or unexpected, there is nothing better than a fast and easy recipe that you can quickly feed your guest with!
Today we feature a classic and old fashioned recipe. Although this green bean casserole recipe is not a typical dish you would fix quickly for an unexpected guest, I still feel that it is a great recipe to feature, because it goes great with any Holiday Dinner!
Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas dinner, Easter dinner, these are the typical traditional times of the year that just would not be complete without a green bean casserole!
Our recipe for greenbean casserole comes with easy to follow directions and even recipe videos that you can watch to learn how to cook green bean casserole!
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 2/3 cups French’s® French Fried Onion
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in 3-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 min. or until hot.
- Top with remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 min. more.
Greenbean Casserole Recipe