Fabulous Gourmet Pizza Recipes
The best thing you can serve up at parties and other social gatherings is gourmet pizza recipes. More Americans eat pizza than they do burgers or Mexican food. Everyone loves gourmet pizza recipes that it’s the perfect appetizer or main course for any party.
Super Bowl parties are a success when you make your very own gourmet pizza recipes. Having your own pizza dough recipe is what allows you to be creative with your pizza parties.
Friends and family will love your homemade pizza recipes. Come up with your own gourmet pizza recipes for your parties. Serve a pizza buffet and all your favorite Italian sides. There are many chain pizzerias now serving a variety of specialty pizzas like macaroni and cheese pizza, cheeseburger pizza and buffalo wing pizza. Gourmet pizza recipes are perfect for any occasion because they are loved by both kids and adults.
Kids Love Making Their Own Gourmet Pizza Recipes
A great way to spend time in the kitchen with kids is by making your own pizza recipes from scratch. Making your own gourmet pizza recipes homemade is a fun time with children.
They can make all their favorites or come up with some of their own recipes. Have you ever tried chicken and peanut butter on a pizza?
You might just be surprised at all the gourmet pizza recipes you can come up with that taste so good. With a variety of sauces and toppings to chose from you can have your very own gourmet pizza recipes party.
Have a bake off with the little ones. Having a pizza party is a great way to entertain at birthday parties. Make your own gourmet pizza recipes.
Gourmet Pizza Recipe
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a pizza pan or medium baking sheet.
- Place chicken in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until no longer pink, and juices run clear.
- Cool, then either shred or chop into small pieces.
- Unroll dough, and press into the prepared pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Bake crust for 7 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it begins to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread ranch dressing over partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese.
- Place tomatoes, green onion, and chicken on top of mozzarella cheese, then top with Cheddar cheese.
- Return to the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Diet (other): calories – 302, fat – 17.2g
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: Dinner
Gourmet Pizza Recipes Cooking Video
Gourmet Pizza Photos
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter