Best Gluten Free Pizza
With so many people being allergic to gluten these days, it’s nice to have a recipe for gluten free pizza you can turn to. Don’t let your new gluten free diet run your life. Make recipes that you can enjoy without feeling like you are being tortured. Make gluten free pizza for dinner with the family and you will never feel like you are going without. A gluten free lifestyle doesn’t have to alter your existence; in fact, it will just boost your creativity in the kitchen.
Top gluten free pizza dough with all your favorite toppings. Sauces like tomato, alfredo and even pesto taste wonderful on a gluten free pizza. Pizza recipes are one of the most popular form of recipes in Western culture for so many reasons. You can top this gluten free pizza crust with anything you love and never feel like you are losing out on the recipes that you love.
Easy gluten free pizza recipe
Serve all your favorite pizza dough recipesincluding this gluten free one at your next party. You can have a vegetarian pizza, a gluten free pizza or any other dietary dish without making others feeling like there are alienated from eating. Pizza recipes make life easy for any person who is trying to feed a diverse crowd. Because so many are allergic, or abstaining from in their diets; it’s best to have a lot of different pizza dough recipes on hand.
Serve a gluten free pizza with all your favorite Italian sides. Choosing gluten free pasta dishes is a great way to have a dinner that everyone can enjoy. Fresh green salads and gluten free spaghetti is a real Italian treat. Your whole house will smell like an Italian restaurant with this gluten free pizza recipe.
Gluten Free Pizza
- 2 Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crusts
- 1 cup Refried Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Salsa, your favorite works fine
- Optional: 1/2 – 1 cup cheese, preferably Organic – either Dairy or Dairy-free such as Daiya – the cheese can be totally left out here as this is not a cheese based type of pizza
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded – preferably Organic
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn, preferably Organic
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Micro-greens
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take the 2 Udi’s Crusts and place them on your baking sheet. Spread the refried black beans evenly over each crust. Then top each with the salsa. Then add the dairy or dairy-free cheese if using (this is a very optional ingredient for this recipe). Spread the chicken, corn, red onion, micro-greens, and garlic salt evenly over each pizza.
- Place baking sheet in preheated oven for about 10 minutes until the pizzas are warmed through and the cheese, if using, is melted and beginning to bubble.
- After removing from oven, place slices of fresh avocado evenly over the pizza and then squeeze the lime wedges evenly over the pizzas before serving. Enjoy.
Diet (other): Low calories, low fat
Number of servings (yield): 1 pizza
Meal type: Dinner
Gluten Free Pizza Cooking Video
Sign Up for the Recipe Publishing Network Newsletter